Sunday, April 7, 2013

Speech by Marriage

Well folks ‘Marriage’ is in the house and he wants to say something,

Marriage says "well folks you hate me you love me, but you know what you can’t ignore me". 

I was a part of your Childhood dream,

Imagination of the how one’s partner would be,

List made, and sometimes there are conditions applied!!

Sometimes the dreams are shattered, sometimes the reality is far better than the dreams one had

I ‘Marriage’ of the all thing in your life, I am indeed the biggest gamble
Some win the lottery; some get the best deal that they could, while others lose

No matter how it turns out to be,
It all starts off really well in the dream.

Nonetheless the reasons for getting married are numerous

To each his own, is what i ‘Marriage’ would say,

One can’t really stop talking about me
It is the topic of discussion, in one way or other
Who? What? How? When?

Let’s just say whether it is today or tomorrow, Day or Night
 I ‘Marriage’ would continue to live forever and ever.
So Thank you all , and may i 'Marriage' say  that i love you, irrespective of how you all feel about me .



- Divya Ramani





No comments:

Post a Comment