Sunday, February 28, 2010

Comfort In Pain


I found comfort in pain,
People thought I was insane.
No one saw the tears drooping down from my face,as they all were busy running in some kinda race.
I was the garbage bin,in which they dumped all their sin.
Though my heart was heavy ,I didn't show.
People can judge me only if they know me very well.
I cant change myself or breakout from what i am.
there is no place ....where i cant go.
As my mind keeps moving all the time.
I remember the day when my journey began and the faces of the people i met.
I acted insane just to know them better.
I still remained young but they were getting older.
I wish i could see the world as it was, but i added my shades of colour to it.
I choose what i wanted, though for the rest it meant nothing.
But the pain and insanity kept me happy.
Away from all the unreal things. It saved my soul and kept me away from fear.
As I found comfort in pain.
- By DIVYA.RAMANI

2 comments: